For this pattern I used Lion Brand’s Scarfie in Cream/Teal color. You may be able to find this yarn at your local JoAnn. Unfortunately it is no longer sold in store at Michael’s, however, they do sell it online and you can have it shipped to you!
I hope you all love this scarf as much as I do. I had so much fun making it and absolutely love the ombre color of this yarn! Please show me your finished product by using #daisycrochetstudio
You may sell your finished products using my pattern but I ask that you provide credit to me by linking either my blog or my Etsy shop.
You may not redirect or claim this pattern as your own. For sharing, please share my blog or re-pin the post on Pinterest from my Pinterest profile that leads directly back to my blog.
Please do not use my photos for listing your product.
For printable version of this pattern, click here
Lion Brand’s Scarfie in Cream/Teal
Hook size: 6mm hook (US: J)
4” x4” = 5 V-stiches x 5 rows
Abbreviations & Stitches used
- DC = Double Crochet (Yarn over hook, insert hook in designated spot, yarn over, pull up loop, yarn over and pull through 2 loops, yarn over and pull through remaining 2 loops)
- Ch = Chain
- V-stitch = DC, Ch1, DC in the same stitch
Abbreviations:DC = Double Crochet
Yarn over hook, insert hook in designated spot, yarn over, pull up loop, yarn over and pull through 2 loops, yarn over and pull through remaining 2 loops
Ch = Chain
Pattern reads Child (Adult)
- Ch25, DC in 4th ch from hook (this counts as first DC and ch1 (V-stitch)), DC in the same stitch, *skip 2 stitches, V-stitch (DC,ch1,DC) in next stitch*, repeat * across, ch1 turn
- V-stitch in between V-stitch from previous row (around the ch1 space), *skip 2 spaces, V-stitch next,* repeat across, ch1, turn
- Repeat step 2 for the next 70 (80) row.
- Slip stitch the last and first row together. Tie off and weave in ends.
4. When you reach your desired length, fold the scarf in half, slip stitch up the two ends together. Tie off and weave in ends.
If you are looking for the perfect pair of gloves to go with this scarf, please see my pattern for Ombre Fingerless Gloves.
Please share pictures of your finished product and use #daisycrochetstudio