These past few months have been busy for me! So many crochet patterns and products created! I am excited to share with you a crochet pattern that is so easy and quick you’ll be able to whip out at least 2, maybe even 3, of these wonderful winter headbands in an hour’s time.
Bernat Softee Chunky. Get it at Michaels or JoAnn
8mm crochet hook
Ch: chain–> yarn over, pull through current loop
Sl St: slip stitch–> insert hook into designated spot, yarn over, pull through loop on hook.
SC: single crochet–> insert hook into designated spot, yarn over, pull up look, yarn over, pull yarn through both loops on hook.
DC: double crochet–> yarn over, insert hook into designated spot, yarn over, pull up loop, yarn over, pull through 2 loops, yarn over, pull through last two loops.
Toddler (Child) (Adult)
- Chain 36 (38) (40), sl st to first chain.
7. Slit stitch in next two stitches, tie off leaving a long tail.
8. Using blunt needle, thread needle. Insert needle through next stitch.
9. Pinch ends of headband together (one end over lapping the other just a little), sew ends together. This is make sure it’s really secure and won’t come undone.
10. Wrap yarn around the middle section you just sewed together with medium tension on the yarn. Once you feel it’s is enough for you, ( I usually wrap until the middle section is hidden), tie off by sewing and tying together on backside. Make sure it’s secure.
That’s it! Super easy and super fun! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial. Please leave me a comment and let me know what patterns you would like to see more of.